BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 14, 2010

Personal Presentation


My name is Skeisha Sheriff Smith. I am 17 years old. I was born in port Limon. I have been living in San Jose with my cousin because I am studying at Ulacit university to become an English teacher and translator. I am full of positivism. Sometimes I am too perfectionist in the case of doing my tasks because I always try to do quality works. I do not go to bed until I done my homework well. I love my family, we are very close. I don’t have any kind of pets since I don’t like them so much. I am a happy person. I love to study a lot. I enjoy making lively activities.

I am a happy person. I like to sit with my friends and make jokes or go out and have some fun. In my family meetings at the moment we decide to play some games, I enjoy imitating celebrities; this is a cool pastime. Moreover I like to lead the games of the kid’s party of my community and encourage them to enjoy the activity. This is why I am a cheerful person.

I love to spend time studying and learning about different topics. For me studies are the principal key to become a better person and to stand out among the rest that is why I like to study a lot and acquire all types of knowledge. When I have some free time, I like to study and read English or Science books. Sometimes I am a lazy girl, but concerning my grades; I like to have good scores, and when it is time to study I really enjoy it. Studying is the main way to obtain my goals and making it enjoyable is exciting for me.

I consider myself as a lively person. I like to be a dynamic student and participate in the most activities of my university I can. I like sports such as track and field, volleyball and basketball. Regrettably, two years ago I stopped training high jump because the trainings were interrupting my high school studies. Go to basketball games is one of my entertainments. Do lively activities are part of my daily living; these are some of the reasons I am lively person.

K
nowing me is a cool and very nice experience. I like to establish good relationships with others. I am a happy and lively person, but studying is one of the many activities I enjoy doing. Just accept the opportunity to know me better. Would you like to accept the chance?

0 comments: